|Custom Development for MySQL
AccelerationDB's developers are expert in MariaDB and MySQL source code development. We are the organizers of the San Francisco MariaDB User Group and the Silicon Valley MySQL User Group We solve difficult problems with custom patches, alterations to storage engines, and more. Our developers are not ordinary C++ programmers. They are leading experts in MySQL server development, with especially deep knowledge of InnoDB internals.
Examples of custom development:
- Implement a specialized storage engine.
- Fix a bug that has isn't getting fixed through regular MySQL development channels.
- Customize MySQL for better performance with your specific workload.
- Backport changes to older versions to obtain a key patch without a full version upgrade.
- Develop or enhance a new feature or function.
Sponsored source code must receive an open source license, and be made freely available for inclusion in later public software releases by AccelerationDB. In most cases AccelerationDB will not develop proprietary source code, even on a paid basis.
Costs will vary for each engagement, depending on its scope and complexity. To request a price quote, please contact us.